Tuesday, December 30, 2008

as of late

*Chick-Fil-A has a better playground than McDonald's, in my opinion.

*Had Cam's first session with his new Occupational Therapist today. It went really well. I have things to work on, such as playing with glue (he dislikes anything sticky like finger paint, stickers, etc. on his hands) and letting it dry on his hands before we move to play with something else, rather than clean it off.

*Our eating out budget has gone remarkably well. It is actually kind of fun to plan our outings more and it makes them more special. Granted true fun would be eating out whenever we please, but you know what I mean. :)

*Chris came home the other day with a cute baby girl shirt. I think he is going to have a harder time than I in resisting all those cute girl clothes out there!

*My parents saw Valkyrie and loved it, despite the bad reviews. Chris has a theory that the movie was doomed simply because critics can't stand to say anything positive about our boy Tom Cruise, since he has made some weird decisions in the past couple years.

*I love Baked Lays-Cheddar and Sour Cream

*My sister gave me a Rachael Ray magazine subscription for Christmas with the assignment that I have to try one new recipe from it per month. I'll report back when I do and what we think. :)

*I was sad to see 24 hour Christmas music leave KOST 103.5.

2 comments:

Mom said...

So the old softie bought the first girl clothes, huh? I love it!

susan said...

It's interesting to hear the specific things that your OT wants to work on. So you're supposed to try to leave his hands messy for as long as he'll allow it?

Yes, girl clothes are DARLING!!!