Tuesday, September 22, 2009

totally random pictures

This was the last time I saw my sister (Jan. 08). They are missionaries in Germany and came back for a few months. Gosh, I wish she lived here (obviously I know they feel called to live there, but you know what I mean). We stayed at the beach for a week together and I hope we can do something like that again when they come out in 2011.


Back in 2004 (or maybe 05) we went on one of the most fun trips Chris and I have ever taken. I've mentioned how much we love Vegas, right? Well, our friends (Glen and Jessica) treated us to the most amazing weekend...including a suite at the Bellagio, tickets to "O", a super fancy dinner, etc. We truly will never be able to go on a trip like that again, so I look back on it with super fond memories!


I really miss my early morning bike rides with Cam. I LOVED these since he enjoyed them and the early morning is such a peaceful time. Hopefully once Kendall gets a little bigger, we can continue the tradition.


These are some of our favorite people, Peyt and Liesl. They are also our "Cheesecake" buddies as we all share an equal love for the restaurant. I was pregnant here with Cam.


I love this picture...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh those are such fun pictures!!! And I love that last one too! Oh the bliss of baby sleep. =)

Donna Stark said...

Great random pictures! Yes, being all together when Chris & Susan are here is such a SPECIAL time! We MUST find a place to do it again in 2011.

Such a lucky boy to get a scenic bike ride each morning when he was little! Like a little king being wheeled around.

Team Harry said...

I often remember our Amazing trip to Vegas with y'all too!! We had a great time and was blessed to be able to stay for free! I wish we could do that again!

Love the pics of the kiddos! Sweet one of lil Kendell sleeping!