Sunday, March 14, 2010

visitors

This weekend Noonie and Deb came to stay with us. They arrived just in time for Cam's t-ball game. They were quite the cheerleaders and I think Cam loved looking over and seeing his fan club of 1 expanded to 3 (Chris was out in the field with him). After the game, the kids and I came home and the three of them went to play golf. Later that afternoon, I took the kids to a birthday party. This was the first time Cam experienced a bounce house and he was in HEAVEN!!



That night Chris made his Baked Potato Skillet for dinner, which was super yummy. It was a nice, relaxing evening of good food and catching up.

This morning they went out for round two of golf and the kids and I went to church. Later, we went to Gourmet Pizza for lunch (Brando and Sausage were on the menu). I think Noonie and Deb are officially fans. :)



It was a fun weekend and Cam really enjoyed his over night guests. He kept thanking them for coming and I'm sure he will mention them again over the next few days.

p.s. I think we are getting closer to Kendall staying in the nursery. I've stayed in there the past two Sundays and I sensed I might have been able to sneak out today. Hopefully I can make that attempt next week. It will be so nice for Chris and I to start attending church TOGETHER again. :)

1 comment:

Donna Stark said...

What fun weekend guests Noonie and Deb are! I think I see a little sun on the adults' faces from golf & T-ball.