Monday, November 16, 2015

family hike

*On Saturday we decided to do an easy family hike, followed by lunch. We've done this same hike numerous times and the kids always enjoy it.




*I just finished up, Killing Lincoln and am now deciding between, Killing Kennedy and Killing Reagan. Sometimes I feel like I don't know enough history, despite loving to learn about it. These books make me feel at least a little smarter. :) I also need to work on current events. If it weren't for Chris filling me in on what is happening in our world, I would be pretty uninformed. :(

*Yesterday we had some friends over to hang out and decorate cookies. I love to bake, but I'm not a huge fan of making fun shaped sugar cookies. They are a lot of work. I cheated and made cake mix cookies, which aren't that tasty, but the kids never seem to mind. :)

No comments: