Monday, July 27, 2020

*I saw this and loved it. I've never perked up when I drink coffee due to the caffeine. I've perked up simply because it's warm and comforting to drink. I look forward to coffee as soon as I wake up. :)


*Fun beach day with our cousins from Chris' side. We waited out traffic back at their house with some pizza, then the kids got to spend the night while Chris and I headed home. Fun for them AND us!


*We went on another hike with my sister and her kids (plus my dad). Luckily it was much cooler this time. I'm not sure if all of the cousins are going to be life long hikers, but maybe 1-2 might join us when we tackle the San Gorgonio summit this year (Cam and I did it with my dad years ago but Kendall wants her turn at that mountain top experience).



*Yesterday we surprised the kids and took them out to breakfast. It was so nice to eat at a restaurant, even if it was outside under an EZup!


*I was SOO excited when both kids agreed to read Harry Potter with me again!! A few years ago, when the illustrated editions were released, I really, really wanted them. Now that we are going through them again, I justified the purchase of book one. :) The pictures add a little extra something special. :)


1 comment:

Jessica said...

So fun! I wonder if I got the illustrated version of Harry Potter if Everett would be old enough to hang.... Hmmm.