Saturday, December 12, 2009

chuck e cheese

Today it rained most of the day. We were thankful to have been invited to a birthday party for two of my nieces at Chuck E Cheese. I don't think I had been to a Chuck E Cheese in at least 20 years. Cam was in heaven. We had such a fun time and it was topped off by two great car rides (exciting considering they were an hour long each way).

Cam loved the basketball hoop. More than anything, he just liked getting the balls and setting them on the ground for Chris to pick up and throw.



Cam also loved riding the horse. Take a look...

Kendall was a jewel. Despite being tired, she was happy the entire time and loved looking at all the lights.



Tonight I made homemade macaroni and cheese. Chris has been wanting this for a while, so I finally made it for him. I found a great recipe from Paula Dean. Dear me was it rich and wonderful!!

Tomorrow we are hoping the rain will take a break so we can head out to Palm Springs for lunch. If it does rain, we'll have to get creative and come up with something to keep busy. :)

p.s. Sorry many of my pictures are rather blurry. We have a camera that takes nice pictures, but it is just so big that I hate bringing it places.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I think I'm going to make that recipe this week... it looks so yummy :)

Donna Stark said...

So glad the kids had such a great time at Chuck E. Cheese.

Paula Deen mac & cheese--say no more--of COURSE, it was rich!

cheryl said...

we took one of my girls from marys shelter with her kids there right before we left ( in inglewood..a little scary) and we hadn't been there in like 20 years either...that horse was aubries favorite thing too! :)
it was good to see you for a second at disneyland...kendall is SO cute Kelly!

Team Harry said...

UGH!!! I can't stand Chuck E Cheese bday parties!! It's especially so crazy on the weekends!
Cam's gonna be a lil basketball player huh?
I've been looking for a new Mac and Cheese recipe! Thanks!