Friday, December 10, 2010

hike

Yesterday we went to Oak Glen for a hike. It was BEAUTIFUL!!! We ended up taking the whole loop, which might have been a little long for the kids. Cam was a champ, but Kendall got very, very heavy. :) Overall it was a lot of fun.



As we were stopped by a stream, we heard, "I have to do a stinkbug". Hmmm... The way I figure, animals poop in the woods too, right? And no, we didn't leave the dirty wipes..they went with us in the backpack. :)




p.s. Thanks so much for all the great poop advice!!!

3 comments:

susan said...

Oh I love these pictures!! =) I think "stinkbug" is so cute...

Donna Stark said...

Wow! Aren't we blessed to live in this area where hiking like this is so close! Great pictures!

I bet she DID get heavy!

Donna Stark said...

HA! I just looked at Susan's blog. You both just took hikes--take a peek and notice the contrast! :)

http://susanmarie.wordpress.com/