Saturday, April 14, 2018

shopping day

*Last weekend Chris and I got to go out to eat to celebrate a belated Valentines/anniversary and an early birthday for me. :) The kids were at a birthday party, so we headed to our favorite, The Cheesecake Factory. I had a FANTASTIC veggie burger with sweet potato fries.


*I had an Endoscopy on Thursday. Basically they put a scope/camera down my throat all the way to my stomach. I've been having flare ups of pain, difficulty swallowing, etc. for the past two years. They didn't find anything abnormal, which was nice to hear, yet also a tad frustrating because SOMETHING is causing those symptoms. 

*I've been having a lot of weird health stuff the past several months. As a result, I have been VERY non-active. Now that I'm feeling better, Cam and I put a hike on the calendar. I've been attempting to get ready by getting in some early morning bike rides before the kids get up.


*Cam is at a church event all day so I decided to take Kendall on a, "girls outing". We went shopping and out to lunch and I had so much fun with her. She has been begging to go to Justice and I told her I would treat her to a new shirt...which turned out to be a sequin pillow. ;)


*We've started a somewhat nightly tradition of letting the piggies out right before bedtime. Sounds not so thrilling, but we love it and get a kick out of watching them walk around. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So so glad you're feeling better, but praying for knowledge of what causes these flare-ups. Good to see you eating a veggie burger! What is Justice? As for watching the piggies play, what a fun, "together" thing to do before bed! See you tomorrow, birthday girl!
Mom

Jessica said...

Piggies are always amusing, hehe. I. I'm glad you are feeling better! Still praying you can get to the cause of your pain and figure this all out