Saturday, September 15, 2018

food stuff

*I've been trying to add more protein to my diet since I'm not the biggest meat eater. My new favorite snack as of late consists of plain Greek yogurt mixed with peanut butter powder and cereal. It is such a yummy combo.


My cereal to yogurt ratio is about 60/40 because I love it super crunchy.


*Kendall is still a huge fan of Pirate Booty.


*I was very excited this week to made a veggie dish that the kids didn't like, but loved! They dipped them in either sour cream or ketchup.



*Chris and I have never been fish people. I actually enjoy salmon, but just have never cooked it and other things always sound tastier on a menu when we go out. I bought some salmon burgers from Costco, knowing how good for you the fish is. I was quite happy that the kids really enjoy them also.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Those salmon burgers are a favorite for my kids .. That's one of my Costco staples!

Anonymous said...

Good for you for eating more protein. And I've GOT to try those cauliflower patties!
Mom