Saturday, September 8, 2018

life lately

*Last weekend we headed up north for the three day weekend. We had such a great time with Chris' parents and celebrating Cam's birthday with them. Some highlights:

Playing outside on the swing.


Cam's big birthday lunch with more family.


I snagged this pic without Cam knowing. When he was younger, he would always sit out with the dog...giving himself a little down time.


Happy Birthday, Cam!


Cam has really been into bike riding. He goes on a ride most every afternoon. For his cake, I made little bike paths (Kendall made the street signs) with the phone poles (made with toothpicks and dental floss) that line the majority of his path.


Poor Cam and Wayne lost hugely at Monopoly.


On our way home from dinner one night, we stopped for gas and Cam received his first lesson in pumping. :)


Theme of Cam's presents? Lego ;)


FUN WEEKEND! :)

*Celebrated my mom's birthday this past week. She sure doesn't look like a grandma of five! ;)


*What? You've never given a guinea pig and bath, complete with blow dry?



*I've started going for a walk during Cam's daily rides and he'll often meet up with me somewhere along the trail.


My walks have really become a nice way for me to wind down after my day. I've kind of become a podcast nut and look forward to listening each day.

*When we drove up north, we stopped to get what still is the BEST iced coffee around.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I opened up your blog and saw the first picture, I thought Cameron had a fishing pole in his hands and was learning to fish. Loved "the agony and the ecstasy" pic of the Monopoly game. HA!!!!
Mom

Jessica said...

I love love love podcasts as well! Glad to see you have been enjoying some activity after working all day :)

We have indeed bathed and blow dried our Guinea pigs .. Haha