Thursday, February 11, 2021

still more outside!

 Not much has changed since I last blogged in that all of our family get togethers have continued to take place outside. We are hopeful seeing the numbers go down a little as well as the fact that both my parents (since they are 65+) and I  (since I work in education) have been able to get the first vaccine. We continue to make the most of what we are able to do.

A few nature walks...



A hike with just myself and the kids...




Joshua Tree to celebrate my niece's birthday...


A pandemic will never keep us away from our beloved Cheesecake Factory. We got our order to go and had such a nice lunch out in the desert.


The kids were so excited in the days leading up to our snow. It may not have been much, but for us it was pretty magical to watch...


This is one of our favorite and most unique hikes. It's quite a ways away and I always find myself wondering as we drive, "Is this really worth it?" But it never disappoints...











1 comment:

Jessica said...

That painted ladder hike does look cool! I've never been.

The hike with just you and the kids... I'm trying to figure out where you are... Looks like maybe Pisgah peak? Or somewhere in Beaumont?

I'm always so thankful we can still enjoy being outdoors during the winter here 😊😊