Monday, May 26, 2008

not so sunny...but we made do

This Memorial weekend wasn't the greatest with regards to the weather, but we made do and had some fun plans. Saturday we spent the afternoon in Palm Springs, where the weather was actually great. Chris then headed out to Peyt and Liesl's for a UFC fight. After church on Sunday, my mom came out and babysat while Chris and I headed back out to Peyt and Liesl's for their daughter's college graduation party. It was fun to hang out, just adults, and see friends we haven't seen in a while. On our way back, we stopped at Spaghetti Factory for dinner. This is not on Chris's favorite list of restaurants (in fact, he does not like it much at all), but we had a gift card and it is the place which serves one of my top three all-time favorite restaurant meals...Mizzithera (if you like tons of cheese and salt, this is your meal).

Today we went over to my mom's house for lunch. She brought out a special friend (a big puppet from her teaching days) for Cameron whom he seemed to take a liking to.




Right now Chris is putting Cam down for bed. We have moved his bedtime 1/2 an hour back because I'M DONE with getting woken up by him at 5:30!!! Yes, I've stated that I'm a morning person, but 5:30 morning after morning was getting OLD! Here's to hoping this works!!!

3 comments:

Donna Stark said...

Here's hoping Cam's body starts adjusting to a later wake-up time!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I would hate 5:30. GOLLIE. I hope that it works!!

Ross and Amy Free said...

Salt and cheese... that is my kind of meal. Kelly, we really need to hang out and SOON!
- Amy