Monday, February 15, 2010

rainforest

Yesterday after church, we drove to Ontario Mills. We had a gift card to the Rainforest Cafe. What a fun place for kids! I can't say much for the food, but it sure was a fun and family friendly restaurant.




Afterward we walked around the mall for a while. Note to self: Do not go on a Sunday afternoon again. It was a little too crowded. Cameron enjoyed it, especially when he got a balloon animal made for him.




Afterward, we headed back to my parents' house to pick up the other car (long story). Chris took Kendall home to nap and I took Cam to the park. This is our new favorite thing to do. He enjoys it and I love it because I can get my cuddle fix since he has never been much of a snuggler. :)

1 comment:

Donna Stark said...

Awwww, I bet you DO love that swing position!