Saturday, May 8, 2010

creative husband

Cameron likes to pretend that his Little People go different places together (zoo, Disneyland, library, etc.). I'm not sure how it started, but lately while he is at school each day, I'll move his group of "friends" to different places. The game is then to come home and find where I put them. I've placed them all on the window sill, lining his bed frame, and other weird places. He gets a kick out of finding them each time.

Yesterday while Cam and I were at my mom's group, Chris took it one step further and came up with a very creative game, which proved to be a humongous hit. He placed each Little People in a different spot throughout the house. He then took pictures of each one. When we got home, Cam quickly caught on to how it worked. Every time he found one of the toys, he would race back to the computer to hit the button and find where the next one was hiding. Chris put them in pretty obvious places so Cam could tell from the pictures where they were. I cannot tell you how into this game Cam got. I was so impressed that Chris came up with it and we have already taken a fresh batch of pictures to do it again today. :)

Here is one of the many hiding places...

4 comments:

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

It's awesome that you have a partner in crime who is on the same page as you!!!

PS - drove through your neck of the woods yesterday. Whenever I go out to the desert, I think of you. : )

Jessica said...

That is so fun! What a creative husband you have :) I'm sure it took up a bit of your day, and the bonus is how thrilled he was :)

Donna Stark said...

Oh, my GOODNESS! High five to Chris! That is tooo clever!

susan said...

That is toooo cute! =)