Monday, February 18, 2019

blue apron

*Today we met Craig/Rebekah and our nieces at John's Incredible Pizza. It's always super fun when we go...but including the cousins kicks it up quite a few notches. :)



*The kids had some giftcards to McDonald's. Since they belonged to them, I told them they needed to do all the ordering and paying. This was a first for Kendall. She got a little flustered, so I stepped in. We will tackle it again. :)


*This past Christmas I asked for a Blue Apron (meal kit delivery service) giftcard. I finally found a good week to schedule our delivery. Kendall was very excited. The food was pretty good, but the experience of doing something like that with Kendall was what I loved most. She was SO into it. Will I pay to continue the service? Probably not (a bit overpriced), but it was a unique and fun gift to get and a perfect mother/daughter experience.


*We've had a sick piggy lately who we think is finally on the mend. We are a, "we don't pay for vets" piggy family, so I've been really happy that he seems to be healing on his own. :)

*I have one cup each weekday and two cups on Saturday and Sunday. During the summer, I plant myself under a ceiling fan because I won't drink a hot drink if I'm even remotely warm.



2 comments:

Jessica said...

Lol, I'm a 5 cup of coffee per day person 😉 Then in the summer the last one becomes iced ☕😁

Anonymous said...

Did Kendall, the chart maker, make that cocoa chart?
Mom