Sunday, February 10, 2019

kettle bells

*One thing that I am a bit compulsive about are my windshield wipers. I HATE when people run their wipers too fast for what the rain warrants. I'm constantly changing the speed of my wipers so that it fits the rainfall.

*Friday night the kids both were gone. Kendall was at a slumber party with church and Cameron was at middle school winter camp. Chris and I went out to dinner at what has become a favorite, Two Guys. The bread is quite possibly the best bread of any restaurant I have ever been to.


We headed home and dove into our newest favorite show, Better Call Saul. It's been on a while, so we are a bit late to the game. It's a spinoff from Breaking Bad.

*The next morning, after picking up Kendall from her party, we headed to Costco. On the list:
-Eggs
-Plain Greek Yogurt tub
-Sharp cheddar cheese block
-Box of Truvia sweetener packets (for work)
-Creamy peanut butter
-Kids multivitiamin gummies
-Frozen riced cauliflower
-Pita bread
-Honey Bunches of Oats
-Thermoflask water bottles
- French bread (from bakery)

Every time we go to Costco, Kendall collects various brochures. She always likes to read them aloud on the way home, which Cameron is NOT a fan of. So this time I told her to take advantage of his absence and read away. She read for the entire trip home. Now I'm an expert on Costco identity theft protection :)


*I was SOOO excited to pick up Cam and hear all about his weekend. He had a blast!


*I bought a new Jillian workout a couple weeks ago, along with a kettlebell that it requires. So far I really like it, but I'm often sore in a way that I can tell I'm doing a move wrong. I'm learning kettle bells can be tricky...








2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ah yes kettlebells can be easy to injure yourself with improper form. Maybe look up some technique tutorials ??? Good job trying something new!

Anonymous said...

I bet you were listening intently to every word of those brochures Kendall was reading, too!
Mom