Sunday, February 24, 2019

supernanny

*Valentine's Day/night took place at Thai Chili. The kids actually weren't that impressed, like Chris and I were. I will say that the orange chicken was the most amazing orange chicken I have ever tasted.


*Friday night was movie night at our church. It's an awesome free evening where kids get decked out in P.J.'s and snuggle up on the sanctuary floor to watch a couple Disney movies. Kendall brought the quad girls and they had a great time.


 *Cameron has outgrown this event and so he and Chris had a boys' night out. Sonic was on the agenda for dessert. Reeses Blast!!


*I hate being cold, but I hate even more having a house that is stuffy and too warm. I tend to keep our house pretty chilly and prefer to stay warm via blankets and our fire place. Sadly the fireplace is not on the living room side of the downstairs, so it's not the most comfortable to sit on the hard floor.


p.s. In this pic I'm doing some research for our spring break trip we have planned to San Francisco. We are very excited!

*This past week at work was a dream. I always look forward to it. Beaumont schools are out for the week, however my kids still have school. I use it as an opportunity to not only log some days (so I can get out right when summer break starts), but also to catch up on work. I'm the only one in the office and it is such a peaceful, productive week. I also treated myself a few times to...


*I've been looking for something new to watch when I'm doing the recumbent bike. I've discovered old episodes of Supernanny, which used to be a favorite show. Makes the time go quickly!



1 comment:

Jessica said...

How fun that you're going to San Francisco !