Sunday, February 3, 2019

cam's cans

 *There have been a few times in which I've attempted to read through the Bible in a year. Each time, I get behind and I never see it through. This year, with my new love of podcasts, I've started the Bible Recap. Basically I do the assigned reading each night, then the following morning (on the way to work), I listen to the 5-10 minute podcast recapping/explaining the day's reading. Have I been consistent every single day? No. But having the podcast has really kept me relatively consistent because I don't want to get too far behind. :)



*What to do with a rainy weekend? We decided to make it a movie Saturday. In the morning we watched the fourth Indiana Jones. To break up our day, we headed to Red Robin for lunch. Later we watched part of Solo, which we will finish tonight. :)


*Cam is on fire with his can collecting. We gave him a goal of how much he has to raise for his new bike. Once he meets his goal, we'll kick in some and hopefully get him a pretty decent bike. 

Once he gets several bags, I drive him up to the recycling center and he goes to work.



Chris made him the most awesome business card. When he passes them out, he instructs his clients to text when they have cans. He then comes to pick them up! :)



1 comment:

Jessica said...

That's so cute. . The logo! Perks of having a graphic designer dad. Love his motivation!

That's awesome about your Bible reading and podcast :)