Monday, June 6, 2011

a few cute kid things

Cam:

*Today I had tivo'd a "Babar the Elephant", thinking Cam wold enjoy it. I walked in while he was watching and he said, "Mom, this is kind of a ridiculous show." :)

*While we were playing, Kendall was doing some poops and REALLY straining. Cam didn't like that she was upset and I kept telling him that her tummy hurt and he needed to be understanding. He then said, "Mom, can we pray for Kendall?" So sweet.

*We are borrowing Chris's parents' Wii and Cam ADORES playing bowling. It's become a daddy/son activity and Chris will often take a break in his work day to squeeze in a game.


Kendall:

*I'm not sure how this started, but one time I had Kendall bring Chris the whipped cream can. Now she'll often say, "Daddy, cream? Daddy, cream?" So I grab it for her and she runs into his office so he can squirt some on her finger.



*Whenever I cuddle Kendall down for nap or bed, she always says, "More cuddles? More cuddles?" I'm usually needing to get down to Cam or thinking of the list of things I want to get done while she sleeps, but I sure can't resist her little voice. I often tell myself that it won't be long until she doesn't want to cuddle and I'll look back on these precious times and wish I had them again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness--what sweet things! That is so touching that Cameron asked to pray for Kendall! And such a cute picture of Kendall wanting Dad to be the one to squirt a dab of cream on her finger! --Mom