Saturday, March 17, 2018

leap of faith

*For some reason, I didn't feel like tackling the latest season of This is Us when it came back on the air. I finally decided to catch up and again...best show ever. Crying every episode. Just finished the crock pot scene...

*Our little guy had his first trip away from home (other than with family) when he attended science camp this past week. He spent two nights and had the time of his life.


I love this pic they posted on the class Instagram account. He had been talking about the, "Leap of Faith"  he had seen pictures of and kept saying, "I hope I am able to jump!". He was. :)


*While Cameron was gone, Chris' parents and their friends came to stay for the night (on their way to Arizona for spring training). We took them to the golf course for dinner and Kendall discovered her new favorite item.



*Kendall was so close to having enough money for a new Lego set. In order to earn the last few dollars, she and Cam went door to door selling treats.


Mommy might have bought a few of the treats to help get her to her goal...but she made it none the less. 



*Starbucks has raised their prices. :( My drink of choice is $6.05. Yikes! I have about $10 left on a gift card and then I will have to force myself to take a break. That is ridiculous. My drink?
Venti Soy Smoked Butterscotch latte, 3 pumps, no foam. Why no foam? Because if I'm spending that kind of money, I don't want a third of the cup filled with foam...a.k.a.AIR!!!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So proud of Cameron jumping off the "leap of faith." Wow! I sure couldn't do that. And love the snowy picture of him.

Is that a "family pretzel" that you ordered? That's pretty unbelievable!

Hmmmm, yes, I agree, $6.05 coffee drinks are pretty ridiculous. Why do they charge so much? (Because they can.) :)

Mom

Anonymous said...

That pretzel is huge!!! SO proud of Cameron for making that jump, and I'm so glad he had a great time. That coffee price makes you want to gag, wow.- Sister Su =)

Anonymous said...

ps: Why on earth would you want to watch a show that makes you cry?! Blech..... =) - Susan

Anonymous said...

Way to go Cam! That’s amazing! I read that crock pot had to do some work to convince ppl it was safe to use after that episode. Lol.

Jessica said...

Woah .. $6.00!!! You still need to come over and let me make you a coffee 😀 I've only been to Starbucks one time since October!

That pretzel is huge !!!

Yay for camp and new Lego set :)