Monday, April 30, 2018

harry potter world!!!

*On Saturday the kids and I joined my dad for a hike. Kendall and I accompanied them about 1/4 of the way, then headed back to the car. My dad and Cam continued on for a few more hours.




After we parted ways, Kendall and I stopped at Starbucks since we needed to kill some time before the library opened. She loved her cotton candy frapp. :)


*This morning we are headed to Universal Studios!!! We are soooo excited. Normally Chris and I are terrible at keeping secrets from the kids and have never kept a secret for this long (we decided to go a couple months ago). Below is what they found, hidden in an Easter egg, buried in their cereal. The funny thing is that I have analyzed and analyzed about how I wanted to surprise them...only to then mix up the order of the papers...so they read the first one second. Oh, well. They are BEYOND excited and so are we!!! Harry Potter here we come!!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The video of them opening the eggs and then screaming with excitement brings a BIG smile to my face! Sounds like it was a greeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat day! And glad it was yesterday since it's raining today.
Mom

Jessica said...

Awww, how fun! Let me know how it was :) How neat that you guys could do that!

Anonymous said...

What a fun way to surprise them! I love Dad's walking sticks. =) - Sister Su