Sunday, August 25, 2019

books

*A friend of mine wrote about a book she and her daughter had gone through. I decided to get it for Kendall and I. Kendall LOVES it and I do too. She is daily asking if we can, "Do our book". :) I would highly recommend it.


I had such a hard time finding a good one for Chris and Cam. There are sooo many more books for girls. Chris ended up finding one. He and Cam have read a few chapters and so far, Chris said it's really good.


Another book I highly recommend deals with worry/anxiety for kids. Cam and I started this one over the summer. I was looking for strategies to help him in this area. While it looks like a little kid book, the concepts are awesome and very practical.



I wish I could recommend a book I'm reading...however it has been an embarrassingly long time since I've actually read a book. :(

*One or two times a year Chris' brother has a work conference out in the desert. He'll let Chris know the dates and offers for the kids to use the hotel pool. It has become somewhat of a tradition and the kids always look forward to it. It's usually while I'm still at work, so it turns into a fun outing with dad. 



Chris made it all the more exciting by including a trip to Krispy Kreme. :)





No comments: