Saturday, April 13, 2019

new dishes

*I have a birthday coming up and this year I asked Chris for some new dishes. I just wanted super basic white. We made the mistake last time of choosing a dark red. It's a pretty color, but they show finger prints and just look dirty most of the time. I was so excited to find some at Costco for a really good price!


*A couple weeks ago we lost our sweet piggy, Buster. He got pretty sick pretty fast. Chris cought this precious pic of Kendall keeping him company outside as he was growing weaker and weaker.



While it was really sad when he did pass, we knew nothing would help distract the kids more than a new piggy joining our family. Meet Moose!!


*This morning after we dropped Cam off at church for a Knott's Berry Farm trip, I took Kendall and the quad girls to see Dumbo. We went to Panera Bread for breakfast beforehand. The girls had never been for breakfast so you can imagine that beautiful pastry window was quite enticing!


*Chris had jury duty this past week and ended up having to report for a day and a half. Not too bad.

*I have been loving the Jillian Michael's kettle bell workout. I've never done a workout before consistently that has made me feel noticeably stronger. I was joking with Chris that I'm not sure what the advantage is since I'm not exactly lifting heavy boxes every day. But I suppose it's just nice knowing I'm stronger. ;) 

*Work has been very busy lately and sometimes stressful. Last week I had a meeting which, unbeknownst to me ahead of time, included 15 people. I got incredibly nervous and hoped people didn't notice my shaky voice and hands. There is something unnerving about talking for 15 minutes straight, trying to be articulate and professional sounding, with that many people staring at you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely dishes!! And that is the sweeeeeeeeeeetest picture of Kendall comforting Buster. Almost makes me cry.
Mom

Jessica said...

So sorry about Buster 😔 I think Moose is such a cute piggy name.

It's awesome when you feel stronger! I love it!