Thursday, April 25, 2019

quest

*I found the yummiest protein bar ever!! It basically tastes like a healthy chocolate chip cookie with HUGE chunks of chocolate!! I look forward to one every day at work!!



*Kendall has officially graduated to an adult bike, which means she can ride my old one. She and Cam road down to a local ice cream shop the other day all by themselves! :)


*Last Saturday we headed up to the mountains to visit some friends. The kids enjoyed an Easter egg hunt.


*We went to a fantastic Easter service this past Sunday. The sermon was great and the worship was so full of energy.



 *A current show Chris and I are pretty into on Amazon:


*I typically alternate between Jillian Michaels and riding our recumbent bike in the mornings. When I ride the bike, I usually watch Youtube videos from Jordan Page. She has tons of great videos on frugal living, marriage, mommyhood, etc.



No comments: