Saturday, June 15, 2019

summer so far

*Cam had a fantastic experience in his first season of track. Here he is at the end of the year awards ceremony (he and his friend were co-captains).


*Last day of school! We officially have a 7th grader and a 5th grader!!


*My last day didn't quite coincide with the kids'. Chris took them to see the new Aladdin on one of the days...


...and my mom took them to the San Bernardino County Museum on the other day. They must have really revamped it there because I do not remember it being as much fun as they came back reporting!

*Kendall had her MUCH anticipated slumber party with one of her cousins last night.


*Cam and I went on a new bike trail with my dad this morning. It was a very easy, flat ride, but had some interesting scenery. We had planned on going on another ride with our cycling club, however Cam is currently on antibiotics for Strep. While he feels fine, I figured a low key ride was more in order. :)


Checking out the air in my dad's tire.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how was Aladdin? I forgot to ask.
Mom