Thursday, November 21, 2019

christmas list

*A couple weeks ago Chris' brother had another conference out in the desert. He again offered his hotel pool to the kids for a swim. Apparently they had the pool practically to themselves and had a great time!


*Only our son would create his Christmas list in not only a list format, but also a graph! Ha!




*Perfect Saturday morning = coffee and finishing up our last movie in the Hunger Games series. 



*I've been prepping my work lunches over the weekend and it makes my mornings sooo much easier! I'm one that doesn't really care if my salads are soggy, so having them done a few days in advance isn't a big deal. :)


*Our Sundays have turned into quite the jam packed days with the rehearsals for the church Christmas play ramping up. Here we are killing time at Subway for lunch. 




2 comments:

Jessica said...

The graph is awesome!

I love prepping lunches for myself for the week even though I usually eat at home. It's great!

Donna Stark said...

What two kids could make "killing time at Subway" look any more fun? Love that you have such fun with each other even if you're just "killing time" between rehearsals!
Mom