Saturday, December 14, 2019

gilmore girls


 *Flu shot time. Kendall had a really rough time (pretty anxious/nervous), but she was a champ and got through it. :)


*Had a really fun time up north for Thanksgiving. We were able to spend some time with some dear friends who moved a few years back. The kids LOVED being with their cousins. And lastly, the food spread was amazing as always.



*Kendall was a camel in our church Christmas play. This was the first year she had expressed interest in participating. Boy was it a time commitment with the number of practices it required! But we would do it again in a heartbeat considering Kendall said it was one of the highlights of her year. :)


*We realized we had not been on a hike in a very long time. My dad joined us a few weeks back and it was so nice to be back on the trails.


There were a couple of steep parts that about did me in. :)


*I helped out at the Christmas celebration at church a few nights back. I was the "photographer", which basically meant women gave me their phones and I took their pictures in front of the photo area. :)


*I started Gilmore Girls from the beginning and am loving it all over again.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think maybe I forgot to send a picture of you in action as the photographer. I'll do that right now. You were stellar! :)
Mom