Sunday, January 5, 2020

back to work

I can't believe three weeks has gone by so fast. Ugh. I will say I did get a lot of relaxing in, Gilmore Girls episodes watched, Just Dance songs danced with Kendall, and quality time with the kids. Not a bad break. :)

I attended the Rose Parade for the first time in about 30 years! My mom and I took the kids and lucked out with some pretty decent seats. Here is Kendall loaded down with her LOL's and coloring stuff to keep her busy. 



A few days ago the kids, quads, and I walked down to Frugos.


For our last Christmas break hoorah, we took the kids to see the latest Star Wars yesterday. It was a pretty darn good movie. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you really have had a nice vacation break, and I'm so glad. And just as glad that you have a job you enjoy to go back to. I'm so glad we went to the Rose Parade!! Such a unique experience for only having to give up a morning. We'll just sit on the shady side next time. :)
Mom

Jessica said...

Glad you had such a great break 😊 It was great to see you guys too!