Sunday, January 19, 2020

corn chowder

*Chris found this the other day and we both thought it was pretty funny and oh so true. :)


*I've transitioned from using disposable K-cups to non-disposable. I feel a little more friendly to the environment and I like how much money I know I'm saving. I took this pic for my mom because she bought me a non-disposable cup for Christmas. :)


*Went on a VERY windy bike ride yesterday. We felt quite accomplished by the end considering how much harder it was simply due to the wind!



*I made Cheddar Corn Chowder last week. I thought it was amazing and one of the most flavorful soups I've had in a long time. The kids really liked it too (Chris enjoyed it as much as he can enjoy soup. Ha!).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's NOT to like in that soup? Corn...cheese...
Mom