Sunday, March 8, 2020

18 years


*Last week we went on a ride with the cycling club (our last one was in summer!). The ride was the perfect length for my dad and I, but Cam opted to complete the "extension" with half the group, making it so he got back about an hour after we did. My sweet dad stayed to wait for him, hit In & Out for lunch, then brought him home. Pretty perfect day for our boy. :)


*Cam came down with a small virus and missed two days of school this past week. Part of the time he was home alone, but a couple times I was able to check in on him (a perk of working so close!)



*This is the scene I often see when I get home from work. Kendall LOVES doing Just Dance with the quad girls. I'm so thankful for this friendship. :)



*Chris and I celebrated our 18th anniversary last night. Just typing that hits me as to how long it has been...but yet it's gone so fast! LOVE my husband to bits!! We celebrated at our favorite place and had a wonderful, low key night. Perfect!


*I'm currently really enjoying, The Crown. It's not a completely binge-worthy show as sometimes it can be a tad slow...but I still find it super interesting.


*A few weeks back Chris' side of the family all attended Pirates Adventure. It was fun to all be together and do something different, but as far as the actual show? We did it once and I'm okay if we don't do it again. ;)




No comments: