Friday, September 22, 2017

my desk

*The majority of my time spent on the computer at work involves me listening to music. I typically have two Pandora stations I rotate between. Most of my time is spent on my Dean Martin station. I also enjoy Hillsong, however sometimes it just isn't upbeat enough, which I've realized I need when I'm typing for extended periods of time. :)

I'm happy to report that the Coke you see in the bottom corner is a rare occurrence at work. I wish I could report it's a rare occurrence at home... :(


This mug is my favorite that I found in our staff lounge cupboard. I'm picky about mugs (thickness of the brim, size of the handle, etc.) It's not pretty, but I love it.


Most people have cute pictures of their families or fun decorations on their desk shelves. I have none.This is simply due to laziness on my part in buying some frames and ordering the prints of a few pictures. My only decoration are these sweet little pictures Kendall made me.


*Nearly every night, the kids ask what they are having for breakfast the next morning. I have a rotation of things, one of their favorites is an, "oversized waffle", which is simply waffle I make in bulk for the freezer (Kendall calls them oversized...I guess because they are from a Belgian maker??). Their second favorite is actually cereal. That's one of my favorites because it's so easy to make. :) They also get excited when dad does the shopping and comes home with these...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I notice Nat King Cole staring at you from your screen. Dad and I watched a good documentary of his life on Netflix the other night. It was too long but very interesting. An amazing voice. Unfortunately he was a heavy smoker (as many people were back then) and died at age 45 from lung cancer.
Mom

Jessica said...

I made a Pandora station off of Rend Collective and it's more upbeat than the Hillsong one 😊

Teresa DiMillo said...

I love Toby Mac on Pandora, perfectly upbeat!