Sunday, September 24, 2017

our saturday

Yesterday our morning started out with some Harry Potter. Typically I sit in the recliner and the kids on the couch. On this morning breakfast was included in the reading. :)



Chris was gone playing in the our school's annual golf tournament fundraiser. After some chores (piggy cage cleaning for them and sheet washing for me), we ran some errands. First stop, Target. I gave them the choice of either lunch at Target or lunch at Costco. They chose Target for some soft pretzels.


Costco was next. After braving the long gas line, we headed inside to more crowds. But there were yummy samples and Christmas decorations out, so I was in a happy mood. :)


When we returned home, Cam got to work on some Lego and Kendall got to work on playing with the quad girls. :)



While they played, I took advantage and lay down for a while. My allergies were through the roof. I think I literally sneezed fifty times during the day. Ugh. A little Party of Five and bed felt really good. :)


And that was our Saturday!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

My allergies have been bad as well! That pic from Costco cracked me up... Do you see that lady next to you 😂 😂

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think the lady thinks you're a celebrity or something. "Do I know her?"

A bummer about your allergies!

Mom