Sunday, October 1, 2017

good witch

*Yesterday the kids asked if we could ride bikes down to the ice cream shop. My two kids turned into seven kids! Other than ushering them across a couple busy streets and one minor fall (luckily I had a band-aid in my backpack!), it was surprisingly easy!




*This morning Kendall got to work decorating our house for Halloween.


*Right now Kendall and I are watching her new favorite show, "The Good Witch" (Hallmark via Netflix). I actually really enjoy watching it with her. I like that A) It's clean B) It takes place in a small town (I love small town shows) C) It has a lot of good little life lessons spouted by the main character (the good witch)  D) She has a teenage daughter whom she shares a good relationship with and who isn't bratty and disrespectful.


Kendall and I are watching right now as we wait to go to church. Chris and Cam went to an earlier service. We have started going to separate services as Cam loves 2nd and Kendall loves 3rd. Is it ideal to split up? No. But right now it's what works and is worth it to make sure both kids are going to the class they really feel comfortable in.

*I secretly used to think people who complained of allergies were overacting a bit. Not anymore. Man are they annoying.

1 comment:

Teresa DiMillo said...

Allergies are the WORST!!! I've dealt with them since my early 20's and Todd was in the same boat as you. This is the first year he has ever had them and he apologized to me a few weeks ago when he had them really bad. He thought I was being overly dramatic, he gets it now.