Saturday, October 28, 2017

joshua tree

*Last Sunday my parents treated us to lunch to celebrate Chris' birthday. My mom had made the cutest crossword puzzle for Chris. She even researched his FB baseball posts and made a few of the questions about certain players/facts. 

Here is Kendall helping him complete it. 



*Cameron came home early from school not feeling well on Thursday. Luckily with him, whenever this happens, he typically just requires a good night's sleep and then he's ready to go the next day. :)

*Ever since I began working, I've always struggled somewhat with soreness in my shoulders, due to typing/sitting so much. For some reason, something has changed in the last week to where it is almost unbearable for me to sit and type at work. Rather than pain, my entire left shoulder burns...horribly. Here I am at home attempting to type while standing up, with an ice pack (which I've luckily found relieves it...so I sit with an ice pack now sandwiched between my back and my chair all day). Ugh. :(


*This morning Kendall had a birthday party to attend, which was art themed.


*While we were at the party, Chris and Cam took a trip out to Joshua Tree. Chris has been wanting to visit for a long time. They scoped out a spot that hopefully we can all go to sometime in the future for a picnic/boulder climbing afternoon.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That smile is not fooling me when you're standing at your computer. Sure hoping to hear in the morning that you're feeling better!
Mom

Jessica said...

Oh, that shoulder looks painful! Have you tried yoga and looking up stretches specifically for that?

I've never been to Joshua tree!