Monday, October 9, 2017

chiropractor

*Chris' birthday is coming up next week. To celebrate, I booked a hotel in the desert for one night and the kids went to stay with my parents. However, in true "us" form, we talked about it and decided we couldn't justify spending money on a hotel room when we had the house to ourselves here for free. :) So we've stayed put, relaxed, and gone out to eat and to a movie....and saved money!

We went to see American Made.



I got a kick out of Chris. He was excited that we were there thirty minutes early so that he could watch the game before the movie started. His hat carefully balanced on his knee made the perfect stand for his screen. :)



It's been a while since I had a good cry, so I guess it's a good thing season two of This Is Us started. Holy cow!!


My dad took Cam on a short hike yesterday. They were able to use his walkie-talkies and actually communicate with Kendall and my mom, who were at my parents' house.


*I went to the chiropractor today. I went a long time ago, but failed to go consistently, which I've heard you  need to do in order to feel improvements. My back/shoulder has been killing me every single work day (weekends are great since I'm not at a computer). I already have next week's appointment scheduled, so hopefully this will make a difference.

2 comments:

Teresa DiMillo said...

This is Us... SO GOOD!!!

Jessica said...

Yes, love This Is US! Glad you guys could enjoy a night alone together :) I have a hard time wanting to spend money on hotel rooms too!