Friday, November 17, 2017

birthday

I've found my blogging motivation dwindling lately as I just don't feel like getting on the computer again when I get home from work. Here are a few pics from the last couple of weeks. :)

Last weekend we went up north to celebrate my father-in-law's birthday. My mother-in-law planned a big party. The theme for the family's attire was red, white, and blue. :)



A highlight for the kids was exploring the church since it was empty (with the exception of where the party took place). :)


The kids loved being with their cousins all weekend. Many games of Aggravation were played!


Last week I had a conference in LA. I drove out the day before and spent the night so I didn't have to drive out the morning of. It was nice to have a hotel room to myself with cable TV. :) The only picture I took was at the conference and it consisted of supplies I need to get for a certain assessment. Exciting, huh? :)


Sometimes when Chris and I are feeling like eating terrible, we split an order of carne asada fries. We get two tortillas on the side and make our own burritos with them. :)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so great that the cousins enjoy each other so much. Hope Wayne had a great birthday celebration. What a wonderful grandpa he is!
Mom