Monday, November 20, 2017

hallmark

*Right now Cameron and Chris are at Taekwando so Kendall and I are finishing up a Hallmark Christmas movie we had started. She loves them as much as I do and I love even more that they are clean enough so that I never have to worry about fast forwarding anything. :)

*This past weekend was the first half of Cameron's black belt testing. We have been so impressed and proud of how hard he has been working.



It was a 2.5 hour test, so Kendall was quite a trooper for staying the whole time. Of course it helped to play with daddy's phone, taking pictures like this:



*I had to work today and will go in tomorrow as well...but then I'm looking forward to several days off with a visit from Chris's parents and spending Thanksgiving with both sides of our family. :) Today the kids were SUPER excited because they got to spend the morning at their friends' house while Chris and I worked.

*I love that Kendall eats a creme filled donut from the top! :)


*This has become my new perfume as of late. I think it smells like toothpaste. Strong toothpaste. I feel so sorry for my office partner having to endure the smell all day. :(



No comments: