Sunday, May 13, 2018

Justice trinkets

*Kendall turned 9 last week. We were able to do some fun things (spread out over several days) to celebrate. She had a few friends over for crafts and cupcakes.


*Kendall and I went to the YMCA circus. A friend of her's was actually a performer, so she was extra excited to see it.


*Prior to the circus, I took her to Justice. She had opened a couple gift cards for her birthday and was very anxious to use them. She is obsessed with Justice, not at all for the clothes, but for the back section of the store which is full of trinkets. This huge unicorn was one of her purchases. :)



*Yesterday was my first real hike in many months. Since I haven't been feeling the best, hiking was one of the first things to go. However now that I'm pretty much back to normal, I was excited (as was Cam!) to hit the trails again. We did one of my favorites in the desert, Murray Hill. The weather was perfect and it was a fun, fun day.



*Knowing we would be gone all morning, we planned a slumber party for Kendall at her cousins'. She was SO excited for this and had a blast. Here they are decorating a cake her cousin had baked to celebrate her birthday.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun things they both had to do!!! (Hey, aren't you so glad you had that island put in?
Mom

Jessica said...

Yay! I'm so glad you were up for a hike!! 💕