Thursday, May 24, 2018

cold brew whipped cream

*Last Friday my director invited several of us over to celebrate the end of the year. It's always fun to see personalities that you don't get to see when you are "professionals". :)



*Last weekend was a desert weekend. Chris had bought the three of us matching Harry Potter shirts. We were quite the cool crew cruising through Costco. :)


*I rarely get to take the kids to school, however when I do, I treat myself to a Starbuck's drive-thru that is on my way to work. My new favorite:

Soy White Mocha
2 pumps syrup
no foam

Knowing I'm getting one puts me in such a good mood.


Speaking of Starbucks, their new cold brew whipped cream is incredible. Holy cow.

*Back when I was having all sorts of health stuff, one of the things I thought it might be (and have an appointment to check further into) was acid reflux. During that time, I gave up soda as I had read it was horrible for the condition. Even though I'm feeling better, I still have not gone back. I'll have a sip now and then from someone else's cup, but I've been proud of how well I've done. Sometimes, though, it's HARD! And it will only get harder when the summer heat comes and soda tastes so darn good.

*My mom introduced us to some books that the kids and I are SO into. They are true stories of famous missionaries. I literally cannot put them down as the stories are fascinating! We've read about five so far and are anxious for more...

The one I'm currently reading:


*Currently we are watching and have found extremely interesting:



No comments: