Sunday, June 3, 2018

han solo


*We spent Memorial Day weekend up north. We had an extra good time as Chris' brother's family was there. Some highlights:

-My MIL treated myself and my SIL to a Relexology foot treatment. It was soooo nice.
-We had a big BBQ on Saturday. The meal was good, but the dessert? Strawberry pizza; strawberry, cookies n' cream, Butterfinger, and Almond Joy homemade ice cream; homemade lemon, butterscotch, and oatmeal cookies. Wow. :)
-Got one Hallmark movie watched
-Such fun watching the cousins get along so well and enjoy each other's company





*Chris belongs to a men's club at a local golf course. Along with his dues, he gets credit he can use at the clubhouse restaurant. Last Wednesday we had my parents out for dinner. The downside was that the kitchen made a few mistakes, resulting in the food taking FOREVER and being made wrong. Plus we were then over charged. The upside was that we got to sit on the balcony and enjoy this view (Cam and Kendall  playing while we waited and waited for the food). :)



*Yesterday morning was family lawn day. This was sadly the first time we have ever made the kids do much with regards to the lawn (I'm terrible at chore stuff). Hmmm...I think that should change...


Later in the day, we all went to see the new Han Solo movie (awesome!).



Afterward was dinner at Gourmet Pizza Shoppe.



*One thing I love about Chris is that he is always making me laugh. I DIED when I read his Facebook post from last week. He had just come from the dentist...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually I think you're pretty good at the chores business. Don't they vacuum and take their dishes to the sink and get the mail and take out the garbage?
Mom

Jessica said...

Sounds like a great weekend.... That's quite the dessert spread!