Friday, May 18, 2018

mother's day

This past Sunday we celebrated Mother's Day by going to a delicious brunch. The kids were excited to have endless amounts of whatever they wanted. :) We typically don't go out on Mother's Day simply because it is such a crazy day at restaurants, however we made reservations several weeks ago at Chris' golf course and it turned out to be such a treat.
.


*If had to rank my toughest, most nerve-racking meetings of this year, this past week's would have been up there. I had to present my report in a meeting consisting of 15 people. Yikes. To say I was extremely nervous is an understatement. That morning Kendall gave me the sweetest little note...


p.s. The meeting went well. :)


*Today I took a few hours off and attended, "Moms and Muffins" in Cameron's class. :)

*Tonight I'm going to my boss' house for an end of year celebration. I simply cannot believe I'm almost done with my second full year back to work. This year as been SOOO much better thanks to a change in assignment and just feeling more comfortable. But don't get me wrong, 11 more days of school sounds absolutely divine!!

*Chris and I are down to our last episode of what has probably become one of the most suspenseful shows we have ever watched. Wow.



3 comments:

Jessica said...

Your hair is adorable! Yay for summer break I'm so ready I'm glad this year has been better for you!

I used to read Harlen Coban .. I should check out that show!

Unknown said...

Do you recommend the show? Is it super scary? I LOVE your hair!!!!!!! I sure wish I could be a fly on the wall when you give your report at a meeting like that. =) - Sister Su

Anonymous said...

Yes indeedy--Mother's Day buffet was awesome! I love your hair too!! And that is the sweetest note from "Miss Encourager."
Love,
Mom