Monday, July 16, 2018

oceanside

*A few things I'm watching/have watched:
1. A Quiet Place- this was very suspenseful and had a really unique plot. It was very different than we had expected.
2. Brain on Fire-I love movies based on true stories. A friend Chris works with recommended this and it was pretty fascinating.
3. The Bachelorette- I've taken a break from this show for a few years, however I needed something dumb, brainless, and entertaining as I ride my bike. This fits the bill.
4. The Next Foodnetwork Star- I've always loved this show.
5. The Profit- I love this show and have actually started watching it with Cameron as he finds it pretty interesting too!

*Last week we went to Oceanside for a few nights. My parents rented a house for our family as well as my sister's family. We had such a great time and the kids loved being with their cousins.


The dads played LOTS of games with the kids during our time.




 Old Town, San Diego.


*Yesterday I tried the new McDonald's cold brew frosted coffee for the first time. Really good. Only $2.



*Two more weeks of summer break for me. Boo.

 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was SUCH a great time in Oceanside!!! I'm so thankful we had it!
Mom