Saturday, July 7, 2018

perrier

*For the 4th of July, we went to a church near my parents for fireworks, bounce houses, and funnel cakes. Here are Sierra and Kendall with their costumes...skunks. Skunks are always associated with the 4th, right?? :)



*One of the things I will miss about summer are the walks I've been able to take in the afternoons. It is SO relaxing to go for a long walk listening to a podcast. Yes, I could continue this once the summer comes to an end, but let's be honest, I don't necessarily feel like a walk after a long day of work.  

I typically take the same route. It's nice to live near some open land, which is much more relaxing than walking around houses. :)



 *My nieces spent the night this past week and I took them all to a nearby creek. The water was so refreshing on what was the hottest day of the year.


Making and decorating brownies:


*Back when I was dealing with some health stuff, I cut way back on my soda intake. I've found myself craving something other than water. I initially tried La Croix, which was pretty good. However today at Costco I sampled Perrier Sparkling Flavored Water and it is SO much better. Sadly it is also SO much more expensive... :(

*After going through the Star Wars series as a family, we wanted to continue family movie nights. We last watched both National Treasure movies. Tonight we are going to start the Jurassic Park movies (which are all on Netflix now).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Living close to "out in the country" is great, I agree! I feel like that just driving out there.
Mom

Jessica said...

I love walking and listening to podcasts! Maybe now that you're feeling better you might want to after work sometimes 😊

Aldi has a line of sparkling water I love that's cheaper and so does Aquafina Have you ever tried adding a little bit of juice to it? Maybe you'd like it better.