Sunday, September 30, 2018

angel's game



*Chris and a friend took the kids to an Angel's game this past week. This was the kids' first professional game and they had a blast.



*Kendall loves preparing/creating festivities. She likes typing up invitations, creating menus, and preparing meals. This past Friday she purchased several Halloween themed items (plates, bowls, etc.) and made dinner for the family, complete with a dance performance following the meal. :)



*Saturday morning we walked to a new bakery in town. Chris and I agreed it was the best scone we had ever had and Kendall said the same about the muffin...so I'm thinking a return visit is in our future.


*Later  we headed to the desert. We started out at Barnes and Noble and ended up at Costco.


*I think I've mentioned how much Cameron loves maps. He also equally loves his bike rides as of late. This morning on our walk, I was SO impressed when he showed me what he had done. Posted at a few places around the neighborhood, he created and posted signs with directions (i.e. naming that stretch of path, listing the miles to certain other locations, etc.). LOVE IT!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a thrill to get to go to a professional ballgame for them! Hey, you ought to tell the name of that good bakery to give it a little advertisement. I'd like to zoom in on Cam's sign. And yes, Kendall, is the hostess with the mostess.
Mom

Jessica said...

Ohhh.... I have a weakness for good scones I'm going to need to try My favorite is the ones from Bricks and Burch in Redlands, because they bake them in the wood fired pizza oven We need to do a taste comparison!