Saturday, October 6, 2018

joshua tree

*And we are back! I've surprisingly not cried the first two episodes, though I've been watching each one pretty much on the verge. :)


*I've started back with Jillian Michael's in the morning. I've read (or podcast listened) a lot lately about how much muscle you lose as you near your 40's. So while I still enjoy my walks for the relaxing/stress aspect, it's been good to feel like I really accomplished something (though I sure wish I enjoyed the workouts as much as my walks!).



*One of my past fails as a mom was not feeding my kids eggs starting when they were little. I never ate them much, so I never made them. Now that Cam is endlessly hungry, I've been trying to find some other form of protein besides a gallon of peanut butter a day. Enter eggs. I decided I would make them the most appetizing I possibly could. What could be better than eggs, sandwiched in a Costco croissant?? Result? Kendall loved it. Cam tolerated it (but I think he'll still eat them). ;)


*Yes, please.
*To celebrate Chris' upcoming birthday, we headed to Joshua Tree for a few hours with my parents. We had such a nice time and both kids kept saying, "This is so fun!" We climbed boulders, ate a picnic lunch, and relaxed while we talked and watched the rock rappelling folks who were camped right in front of us.






1 comment:

Jessica said...

I've still never been to Joshua Tree!

I love that the piggies were participating in the egg eating haha.