Saturday, November 3, 2018

the last couple weeks

*Last weekend we left the kids with my parents and went out for a belated birthday for Chris. We had brainstormed fun ideas and had even made reservations at a steak house we had never been to. However the night before Chris decided a celebration is only truly a celebration unless it takes place at The Cheesecake Factory (and I was fully on board)!

We also enjoyed some time beforehand at my happy place...Costco. :)

  

  

*Chris recently did something many golfers dream of...he got a hole in one. I know so little about golf, yet I do know what a huge deal this is. :)


*Trick-or-treating was fun this year. The piggies accompanied us. :)



*I had to report for jury duty this past week. I didn't have to report until 9:00am, so not only was I able to take the kids to school, but I even treated myself to a Starbucks. I was even more excited when I realized it was, "Free reusable red cup day when you by a Holiday drink." I got a Caramel Brulee latte. So good.


 *Yes, this is the earliest we have ever decorated, but it just happened to work out to where we had a free Saturday and I'm excited for Christmas!


*Me and my sis :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A hole in one!!! Wahooo!!!! Did the piggies get any admirers?
Mom

Jessica said...

Your hair makes me want to cut mine, it's so cute!

I love that the piggies went trick or treating 😂

So wonderful you could have a night alone!