Sunday, November 25, 2018

thanksgiving

Last Tuesday we headed up north to celebrate Thanksgiving with Chris' family. Fun. Fun.

LOTS of games were played. Catchphrase was really fun with everyone. I'm not a card game fan at all...so I bowed out of those. :)


The weather was great, which made it so the kids spent tons of time outside. Here they are playing kickball with the dads.


Our Thanksgiving feast was exactly that. A huge feast! My favorites? Sweet potatoes and corn casserole.


No visit would ever be complete without a trip to their favorite childhood restaurant, Espe's.


Kendall loves her grandma's homemade biscuits, so she was quite helpful in the kitchen one morning.


This was the first time I was able to watch Hallmark Christmas movies this season (since we don't have cable). We watched more than one. ;)


We had zero traffic on the way home yesterday, which was great! Tomorrow starts real life again and I can't tell you how NOT ready I am. :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sounds like you had a really nice break :)