Sunday, December 9, 2018

mission inn bike ride

 *My ear buds stream Pandora Christmas music non-stop at work. Instant mood lift.


 *Yesterday my dad, Cam, and I joined up again with a local bike club for a ride. So. Much. Fun. We started in Redlands and rode to the Mission Inn in Riverside, where we stopped for a snack/coffee break and to take some pictures by the pretty Christmas decorations.


My dad rewarded us (latte for me and cookie for Cam) at the coffee shop (where the ride began) when we returned.


*I was able to find a podcast that the kids LOVE! We listen to it in the car or with a snack by the Christmas tree. :)


*The kids and I are also well into season two of Once Upon a Time.  I've had to fast forward two short scenes (which actually fostered good conversations as to why), but otherwise it's been a fun series to watch together.



*Last year my mom bought us an advent book that the kids LOVED. She bought us a new one this year and the kids enjoy our reading time every night. I actually get into the story as well. ;)







1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow a ride to Riverside? How fun!

I really need some new advent books for next year .. What was the other one you liked?