Wednesday, January 2, 2019

christmas #2

*Yesterday we got back from a fun few days up north celebrating Christmas with Chris' family. Some highlights:

1. The food arena NEVER disappoints when we are there. Here is Kendall helping grandma make a big breakfast the morning we left.


Christmas lunch!



2. The kids got a lot of outside playing time, despite the frigid temperatures.



3. Poor Cam came down with a 24 hour bug, complete with fever and vomiting. Luckily he still was able to enjoy most of the time. Lauren and Kendall made him a card and had everyone sign it. :)


4. Not pictured...one of the best reflexology appointments I've had. Chris' mom always treats my SIL and I to either a pedicure or a massage when we are there. This one was sooo wonderful.

5. Also not pictured...Hallmark Christmas movies! :)

*Tomorrow I'm squeezing in a work day, which will be very difficult to make happen since I'm completely in vacation mode. The two good things are that I'll get a ton done since I'll be the only one in the office, and squeezing a day into my required number makes it so I can get out right around when my kids get out for the summer.

*Today I took Cameron and Kendall, along with the quads, to a park in the desert, then to frozen yogurt. The weather was much more tolerable than here!


*Addicted.

*As I blog I'm watching the newest season of Fuller House. Quite honestly, the cheesiness makes me fast forward through most of the episodes (at least all the scenes with the little kids) and my favorite part of the show is seeing the cute outfits Candace Cameron wears. On or off the show, I would love to have her wardrobe.



No comments: