Sunday, January 20, 2019

official cyclers

*Last weekend I surprised my parents with early birthday presents and took them to a Frank Sinatra tribute show out in the desert. It was touch and go all day due to the rain (it was an outside venue), however the night couldn't have been more perfect! Seeing as Frank is literally the only Pandora station playing in my earbuds at work, I knew every song and enjoyed every minute!


*Kendall's birthday is in May, however she already has a theme and has formed a committee (our membership is not really an option). We've had two meetings so far to discuss the theme, our roles, and the festivities the party will entail. Here she is conducting our second meeting. So. Cute.

 
*We are now done with two of the four Indiana Jones movies. The kids love them. I must say that a PG rating back in the 80's involved a lot more violence/weird tribal ritual stuff than I would have thought. We actually fast forwarded quite a bit. :(


*Cameron's top gift on his Christmas list was a new watch. We were at Justice over Christmas break and both Cameron and I were beyond ready to go. I gave Kendall 10 more minutes of browsing. Cameron made double sure she kept to the time so he set her an alarm on his watch. Ha!


*We (Cameron, my dad and I) have officially joined the Redlands Water Bottle Transit Company bike club. We went on our third ride yesterday and had a fantastic time, as usual. Here are Cam and my dad discussing bikes with some fellow members (Cam is saving for a new bike and a large chunk of his computer time is devoted to bike research). :)


*This is the scene I come home from work to most every day. Gin Rummy. :)

 
 *One of my favorite times of the weekends are the mornings. Breakfast and Once Upon a Time. Such a nice, relaxing way to start our days... :)



 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was SOOOOO FUN going out to the desert to the Frank Sinatra tribute! You couldn't have surprised us with a better birthday gift!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Gotta love the birthday party committee meeting! :o)

Mom

Jessica said...

How fun that you've joined a bike club! I love biking.

Kendall is so cute with her birthday planning